**This bundle has ended. Stay tuned for more great offers coming in future!**
Does it feel like the inmates are running the asylum?
I hear you. Sometimes I look around my house and wonder how things got so out of hand … piles of dishes, piles of toys, piles of paper …
When I was a little girl, I dreamed about getting married, becoming a mommy, and having my own home.
I imagined a home that was more than just 4 walls, a roof, and a mortgage.
I wanted to make a special place that was a magical mash-up of:
- a school
- a playground
- a refuge
- a boo-boo “fix it” station
- a “you can do it” pep rally
- a safe place for personal expression, sharing and growth
And then real life happened …
… laundry, stretch marks, and never-ending meal prep … money worries, gritty floors, soap scum, and the stain that won’t come out of my daughter’s favourite shirt … coping with all the endless rehearsals and competitions we have to attend (and my daughter’s tears over math) … a husband who works long hours at two jobs, a kid with the sniffles, stomach aches and a fever … and trying to keep up as I work from home.
And that’s why Erin and Stephanie created the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle … because as rewarding as it is, homemaking is hard work and it doesn’t always come easily.
Homemaking Help is Here!
I can’t wait to tell you all about it!
To help you nurture the beauty and productivity in your home and family relationships with proven, simple, and effective tools that give you a big boost as a homemaker – help, inspiration, tips, encouragement, resources at your fingertips …
… the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle is just for you.
It is a complete library of carefully selected eBooks, eCourses, audios, online conferences, and printable packs designed to help you turn your house into a home … without all the overwhelm.
What’s in the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle?
The first step in putting together this collection was to find the critical homemaking skills that you need to transform your house into a home.
Here they are:
- Cleaning … create a healthy, toxin-free home
- DIY/Homemade … fun and frugal ways to express your personal style
- Devotionals and Faith … take a break from the daily grind to renew yourself
- Finances … build a budget that works
- Cooking & Meal Planning … serve easier, tastier meals in less time
- Holidays & Special Events… brighten up old family traditions and create new
- Homeschooling … homeschool with grace and ease
- Marriage … heat up your marriage
- Motherhood … find peace, balance & joy in mothering
- Organizing … conquer the clutter and simplify your life
- Pregnancy & Babies … enjoy a healthy pregnancy and prepare to nurture your baby
- Health & Wellness … soothe aches & pains with natural remedies
- Working from Home … hone your talents, live your passions and earn money to help your family
… a complete library of 99 eBooks and eCourses to help you nurture the beauty and productivity in your home and family relationships.
Are there too many books in the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle?
Let me ask you a question.
Have you ever taken your family out for a buffet dinner and been disappointed when you couldn’t eat every single morsel on display?
Of course not!
Sure. There’s that first, breath-taking moment when you see and hear and smell the amazing meal spread before you and you think, “Where will I even start?”
But you do start … with something.
Maybe it’s a tender flaky biscuit, or a piece of delicious roast beef, or maybe you’re like me and this is a Chinese buffet and you start with sweet and sour chicken balls?
So relax, enjoy, and start anywhere you like. Come back to the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle “buffet” as many times as you like. It’s all here for you.
Is the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle worth it?
In a word … yes! I am loving mine!
To be absolutely certain, Erin and Stephanie asked questions, tried techniques and just about drove themselves crazy making sure that the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle was the very best homemaking resource anywhere.
They dug through hundreds of websites and connected with dozens of authors and teachers.
And then we all worked together to make these resources the most affordable possible.
And They Were Delighted to Help …
The result? This collection is a fraction of the price of what someone would pay for each resource individually!
For a short time, the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle … a complete library of:
- 76 eBooks
- 6 eCourses
- 1 audio download
- 2 online conferences, and
- 14 printable packs
99 carefully selected resources designed to help you nurture the beauty and productivity in your home and family relationships… is only $29.97. (A total value of $984.74.)
That breaks down to 30 cents per book.
Your 30-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If for any reason, you decide the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle is not for you, then please send an email to [email protected] and we will refund 100% of your investment. No questions asked.
Don’t Forget the Bonuses!
Of course, no Ultimate Homemaking Bundle would be complete without the generous, inspiring gifts donated by companies that understand homemakers like you. Every gift is yours to keep and enjoy. This is the best part!
- Choose 1 FREE Online Class from Craftsy (Select from 24 of Their Most Popular Classes – Up to $60 Value – MY favourite bonus!)
- 1 FREE Kids Discovery Box from Green Kid Crafts ($19.95 Value)
- FREE $15 Credit to Hope Ink PLUS 2 FREE 8×10 Art Prints ($71 Value)
- FREE 90-Day “Good Deal” Subscription to She Plans Dinner ($15 Value)
- Choose 1 FREE Stylish Spring Scarf from Deborah & Co. ($20 Value)
- FREE $80 Healthy Moving Class Credit ($80 Value) I’m already enjoying this one with my daughter!
- FREE 90-Day Pro Membership to ListPlanIt ($30 Value) LOVING this one, too!
- FREE 65 Tyndale Rewards Points to Be Used for a FREE Book or Towards Any Book of Your Choice ($15 Value)
Now It’s Your Turn
I think Laura Ingalls Wilder said it best …
“Just as a little thread of gold, running through a fabric, brightens the whole garment, so women’s work at home, while only the doing of little things, is just like the golden gleam of sunlight that runs through and brightens the whole fabric of civilization.”
The proven, simple, and effective skills you need to transform your house into a home are all waiting for you in the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle.
This is your chance to get all the love, support, guidance and inspiration you need to nurture the beauty and productivity in your home and family relationships with proven, simple, and effective tools that really give you a boost as a homemaker.
But time is running out! The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle will only be available from 8:00 a.m. EST on Monday, April 20 until 11:59 p.m. EST on Monday, April 27.
After that, the shopping cart closes and the deeply discounted price is gone.
Act now! Don’t miss out on all this fantastic homemaking help!
Click here for more info or to buy now.
Best wishes and happy homemaking!
Love, Luck &
This post contains affiliate links. If you click through and buy I make a few pennies to keep up Homeschooling in Nova Scotia. Read the fine print about this bundle and read the answers to frequently asked questions about the bundle.