Day 6 of The Mom Conference is today, April 12th!
I spent much of my day at the dance competition yesterday, but I was able to sneak in one of The Mom Conference speakers on my iPhone this morning before the new set of videos was posted. I enjoyed listening to Matthew Sanders speak on The Three Most Important Things Remember To Raising Happy Kids/Teenagers. Let’s just say it was exactly what I needed to hear for working with my teen right now 🙂
Sometimes it can be tough being a mom and homemaker, and it’s great to have access to these daily videos! Each day of the conference, you have all 24 hours of the day to watch a new set of 4 videos at The Mom Conference site for a FREE 24-hour viewing/listening period.
Here is today’s line-up:
- Carrie Vitt of deliciouslyorganic.net: How I Overcame My Auto Immune Disease Through Diet
- Chris Kresser of chriskresser.com: Superfoods for Fertility & Pregnancy
- Reed Davis of functionaldiagnosticnutrition.com: Restore Your Hormone Health – Get to the Root Cause
- Nancy Singleton of SelfSpeak.com: 17 Steps to Success: The Power of Our Thoughts and… How it Rubs Off on Our Kids
- Bridgit Danner of joyfulmammas.com: Natural Solutions for Hormone Health and Fertility
Come watch ONLINE be inspired and encouraged today!
Have you registered yet? Register FREE today:
I’m not even sure I’ll have a chance to listen to today’s speakers. Today is another day of dance competition PLUS I actually go onstage this evening and will be busy with prep at the theatre all afternoon! Have you missed quite a few speakers? Are you just tuning in now? You can OWN the Mom Conference videos, and listen anytime, for a lifetime! And if you buy BEFORE the Mom Conference ends, you will get a big fat discount, plus amazing BONUSES!
I can’t believe that tomorrow is the last day!
Have you had a chance to tune into the conference this week? Which speakers have you enjoyed so far? Let me know in the comments below!
Love, Luck &
This post may contain affiliate links.